Terms and Conditions:
This is the web site of Ceramic Tile Warehouse of Unit C2, Sampson Business Park, Bridge Rd, Camberley, Surrey GU15 2QR.
This web site contains general information and the content is for information purposes only. It does not constitute specific professional advice on any matter nor should it be used as such. Whilst Ceramic Tile Warehouse uses every effort to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, nothing on this web site should be construed as professional advice. We cannot accept responsibility for actions based on the materials contained herein. By using this web site you confirm that you have not relied on any such content. If you require advice on any specific problem please contact one of our partners before taking any action as a result of the comments made on this site.
Internet Trading and Conditions:
This agreement by which you agree to abide in exploring and accessing information from this web site governs the terms upon which you are granted access to this web site by Ceramic Tile Warehouse. This web site contains proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which the you agree to observe and follow.
You assume full responsibility for the protection of your computer system including computer hardware and software, stored data on your computer system and the stored data and computer systems included hardware and software of third parties who may access or be otherwise connected to your computer systems.
You will assume the responsibility of ensuring that programme's or other data downloaded or otherwise received from this web site are free from Viruses, Worms, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Ceramic Tile Warehouse will take reasonable steps to ensure that data transported electronically to us via the web site or otherwise and stored by Ceramic Tile Warehouse or otherwise is not accessed by third parties. You accept the risk that data transmitted electronically to Ceramic Tile Warehouse via this web site or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching Ceramic Tile Warehouse, or accessed from Ceramic Tile Warehouse data storage means by third parties' unauthorised by Ceramic Tile Warehouse, and may be exploited unlawfully by such unauthorised third parties. Ceramic Tile Warehouse does not assume responsibility for guarding against the access of such unauthorised third parties'.
Ceramic Tile Warehouse makes no representations as to the security, quality or property of any web site which may be accessed through this web site. Connected web sites accessed through this site are independent web site over which Ceramic Tile Warehouse does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial, or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by Ceramic Tile Warehouse.
Information contained in this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Information may be changed or updated without notice and any queries relating to the information including queries as to its most recent amendment or update and accuracy should be addressed to email@example.com
Exclusion of Liability:
In no circumstances will Ceramic Tile Warehouse be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting from the use of this web site or any other web site connecting to the web site by means of a hypertext link or otherwise. This shall be the case whether such damage is caused by transmission from this web site (or a connected web site you're your computer system, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items, corrupted data or data incompatible with your computer system, or third parties', interception of or access to data of whatever nature. "Data" includes (without limitation) personal data and credit and payment card information transmitted by you electronically to Ceramic Tile Warehouse or otherwise. Such damage shall include (without limitation) lost profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a program or programs, or of any data howsoever stored, whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
The copyright in this web site belongs absolutely to Ceramic Tile Warehouse. You have permission to download the contents of this web site to your local hard drive for your personal use. You also have permission to copy the content to an individual third party for their personal use provided that you acknowledge the source of the material as being this web site and you inform the third party that they are bound by Ceramic Tile Warehouse terms and conditions.
This site is the property of Ceramic Tile Warehouse and was created by them and controlled by them in Camberley, ENGLAND, United Kingdom. The laws of ENGLAND will govern the disclaimers terms and conditions set out in this site without giving effects to any principles of conflicts of law.
These conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by the seller to the buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms and conditions which the buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation of order or any other document and the Law of England and Wales shall apply throughout and any variation of these conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the seller.
1 Where the buyer is a limited company then the terms of this agreement shall also bind the Directors of that company and signatures on behalfof the buyer (as opposed to the directors themselves) confirming the buyer’s agreement to these terms and conditions shall also bind the directors.
2. The seller may at its discretion and without prejudice to any of its rights withhold delivery of the goods until such time as the buyer has paid all monies due from the purchaser to the company.
3. The seller warrants that the goods supplied will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the seller (except where the buyer is dealing as a consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 section 12 as amended and/or the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 regulation 3(1) all other warranties conditions or terms relating to the fitness for the purpose quality or condition of the goods whether express or implied by statute or common Law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4.Dispatch or delivery of the goods by the seller to the buyer or collection there of by the buyer shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers acceptance of these conditions.
5. No goods delivered to the buyer or collected which are in accordance with the contract will be accepted for return without the prior written approval of the seller on terms to be determined at the absolute discretion of the seller and if the seller agrees to accept such goods for return the buyer shall be liable to pay a handling charge of 20% of the invoice price and such goods must be returned at the buyer’s expense. The buyer will have a fourteen day cancelation process which starts from the day of delivery. The buyer has fourteen days from the date of cancelation to return the goods. The buyer will bear the cost of returning all returned goods and no reimbursment of delivery costs will be made.
6. Goods returned without the prior written approval of the seller may at the sellers absolute discretion be returned to the buyer or stored at the buyer’s cost without prejudice to any rights or remedies the seller may have.
7.The seller shall be under no liability whatsoever to the buyer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the buyer arising out of a breach by the seller of this contract.
8. In the event of any breach of this contract by the seller the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages and under no circumstances shall the liability of the seller exceed the price of the goods.
9. The buyer may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to the seller by reason of any right of set off or counterclaim which the buyer may have or allege to have for any reason whatsoever.
10.Payment for the goods shall be made not later than the end of the month following the seller’s invoice and thereafter interest on any unpaid amount will accrue at 3% above the then current base rate at National Westminster Bank PLC.
11. Passing of property The property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until the buyer has paid the full invoice price thereof and interest accrued thereon as aforesaid to the seller. Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer, the buyer shall store the goods in such a way and with such markings as to enable them to be readily identified. Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer the buyer shall upon demand from the company deliver up the goods to the seller. Without prejudice to above clauses above if at any time payment for the goods is overdue the seller shall be entitled to enter upon the premises of the buyer and remove the goods therefrom and thereafter dispose of any of them and the buyer shall not make any claim whatsoever against the company in respect of such entry or disposal.
The buyer shall be at liberty to incorporate the sellers goods into another product or chattel subject to the condition that if goods the property of the seller are admixed or united or affixed in any way with those of the buyer, the product thereof shall become and/or shall be deemed to be for all purposes to be the property of the seller.
If goods belonging to the seller are admixed or united or affixed in anyway with the property of any person or persons other than the buyer or are processed with or incorporated therein, the product thereof shall become and shall be deemed for all purposes to be owned in common with that other person or those other persons.
If any goods were sold by the buyer before all sums owed to the seller by the buyers on any account whatsoever have been paid in full, the buyer shall be deemed to be acting on such sale as agent for the seller and shall receive the proceeds of sale as such and shall immediately pay the entire proceeds of sale into a fiduciary account with his bankers and advise them that he holds the entire proceeds of sale upon an immediate trust to pay the same to the seller and that not until payment to the seller of the agreed price shall he be entitled to transfer any profit thereon to any other account, the buyers shall not mix such proceeds with any other monies and shall not pay the cheque or cash therefore into an overdrawn bank account.
The seller retains ownership in the goods delivered as against the buyer until all debts and/or other obligations owned by the buyer to the seller have been paid for.
12. The seller shall accept no responsibility for late delivery provided that this is the result of circumstances beyond the seller’s control for example delays on the part of the seller’s own suppliers.
13. Any complaint as to the condition or quality of the goods or their quantity must be made by the buyer within three days of their delivery/collection and no claim may be made by the buyer thereafter.
14. No claim shall be accepted by the seller after the goods have been fitted fixed or installed and it shall be the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods are acceptable in every way prior to the fitting fixing or installation.
15. It shall be accepted by the buyer that some variation in shade or pattern occurs in ceramic products and that it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the material supplied is of an acceptable colour shade size and type before fixing as no claims can be accepted by the seller thereafter and this also applies where when material is collected by a third party.
16. It is accepted by the buyer that glazed products are liable to “craze” and the seller is unable to guarantee against that possibility.
18. With regard to measurements the seller at its own discretion will assist in calculating the buyer’s requirements but will accept no responsibility whatsoever in that respect of any nature whatsoever.
19. All cheques are accepted on the basis of being paid upon first presentation. In the event of any cheque being returned CTW (Camberley) Ltd.
Payment is to be made in full upon placement on an order.
Methods of payment:
ONLINE - Payment can be made online via our preferred payment service provider.
BY PHONE - If you wish to pay by phone, please contact us via email to clarify the items you would like to order and provide your contact details so that one of our sales team can call to process your order and take payment.
VAT is excluded on all prices shown on this website at the standard current rate (where applicable).
Because we process our payments through Paypal, you can be sure that all of your details will be 100% secure and confidential. Once on Paypal’s systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The data Paypal holds is extremely secure and they are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Where possible and where practical, we shall inspect all products prior to dispatch from our warehouse to ensure that they are undamaged, complete and match your orders. You agree to examine the delivery and report any missing items within 5 working days of delivery.
Delivery of goods:
For full details on our delivery policy, charges and details, please see our page on delivery information.
Unless otherwise agreed, we will wait until your entire order is ready for dispatch.
If you are not at your premises for delivery of goods and a storage charge or re-delivery charge is imposed by the courier company, we accept no liability - any fees incurred are to be paid by the customer.
We do not deliver outside of the UK Mainland - shipping to destinations outside of this area may be arranged and charged to the customer.
We recommend that you do not arrange for a plumber or fitter to install your products until you have them in your possession and you are fully satisfied. For further information, please see the section entitled "Availability".
- Please do not damage the product packaging in any way. This includes ripping boxes, bags, protective plastic wrapping and writing on or sticking labels on the packaging.
- Please send items back to us in suitable packaging such as protective jiffy envelopes or sturdy boxes to ensure they are not damaged during transportation.
- Please send products back via a means appropriate to the product type - for instance we do not recommend that fragile items are returned via general post as they are likely to be damaged.
- If returned products are received damaged then we will not be able to process a refund. If the packaging is damaged then we may not be able to process a refund or may have to impose a manufacturer's re-packaging fee if available.
- Please do include the Returns Note we send you. Failure to do so can hold up the process as we may not be able to identify returned items otherwise.
Damaged or missing goods must be reported within 5 working days of delivery. We will not accept any claims for damaged or missing items after this time frame. Please thoroughly inspect your order as soon as you are able to.
Once an item is found to be damaged we will process a replacement or refund.
It shall be accepted by the buyer that some variation in shade or pattern occurs in ceramic products and that it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the material supplied is of an acceptable colour, shade, size, texture and type before fixing as no claims can be accepted by the seller thereafter. This is particularly applicable when the material is collected, delivered or fitted by a third party.
It is accepted by the buyer that glazed products are liable to "craze" and the seller is unable to guarantee against that possibility.
No claim shall be accepted by the seller after the goods have been fitted, fixed or installed and it shall be the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the goods are acceptable in every way prior to the fitting, fixing or installation.
Tiles may only be returned in full box quantities within the 30 day cancellation period.
With regards to measurements, the seller at its own discretion will assist in calculating the buyer's requirements but will accept no responsibility whatsoever in that respect of any nature whatsoever.
Refusal to process an order:
Ceramictilewarehouse.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to process, accept or handle an order from any customer for any reason at any given time. In such an event we will aim to contact you with an explanation as to why we have reached this decisionll impose a charge of £30.00 to cover administration charges.
Ceramictilewarehouse.co.uk may contain links to other sites on the internet which are owned and operated by third parties. Ceramictilewarehouse.co.uk will not be held responsible for the content of these sites nor any transactions including the exchange of personal information, confidential data, cookies or purchases between yourself and any external websites.
Lead times given either on site or through other means of contact are indicative of usual lead times from stock and the seller shall accept no responsibility should lead times increase. We can check with suppliers upon request for stock availability and/or lead times but again, we accept no responsibility should lead times change. The seller shall accept no responsibility for late delivery provided that this is the result of circumstances beyond the seller's control or due to the actions of a third party.
In all cases, we strongly recommend that you do not book or confirm dates with an installer until you have all of your products, have inspected them and are satisfied with them.
Ceramictilewarehouse.co.uk will not be held responsible for any charges for an installer in any instance.
In some cases, certain products or finishes may become unavailable for long periods of time.
Insolvency of customer:
Ceramictilewarehouse.co.uk will be entitled to cancel the contract without any liability to the customer should the customer make any voluntary arrangements with its creditors or becomes bankrupt, goes into provisional or full liquidation or any administration orders have been made against them. In the event that items are delivered without payment being received, the price shall become immediately due and payable, regardless of any previous arrangements to the contrary and until payment in full is made the title to all goods supplied remain with the seller.
Ceramictilewarehouse.co.uk will NOT pass on or disclose any customer information to any third parties. Information collected during the payment process will only be used for the purposes of fulfilling that order. Information and data collected from the transaction process will not be used for any marketing material.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Damaged or missing goods:
We make every effort to ensure that your order is received in pristine condition. We ship products in a method suitable to the product to make sure they are not damaged during delivery and have strict warehouse processes to ensure that all items have been dispatched. However, from time to time items may still be damaged during transit or be found to be missing from the delivery.
Provided you notify us within 5 working days of delivery of any damaged or missing goods then we will arrange for a replacement or refund for you. In light of this it is important that you adhere to the following steps when receiving an order:
- All damaged or missing products must be reported to us within 5 working days.
- When signing for your order please check the outer packaging of your order for any signs of damage. If you suspect any damage then please sign the courier's paperwork stating this or alternately refuse delivery if appropriate.
- Once you have received your order, please carefully check (without ripping or damaging the packaging) that everything is as it should be. If you do find any products to be damaged then please contact us within 5 working days.
- If possible, please email us photos of the damage you have found to help us see the problem.
- Once we have heard from you we will set about processing either a replacement or refund for you.
We have chosen to work with the manufacturers that we use to minimise the risk of faults but unfortunately they can still occur. If you suspect that your product has developed a fault, then please contact us and we will advise on the steps to take. It might be that we put you in direct contact with the manufacturer so that their technical department can help diagnose and fix the fault - we have found that many faults can be fixed from speaking to technical departments without any spare parts or product replacements being sent out and this is obviously beneficial to everyone involved.
If your product does have a fault and it is within the manufacturer's warranty period then we will assist in any way that we can to provide you with necessary support.
Internet shopping should not be an inconvenience for the customer, this is a cornerstone belief of ours. In fact, we believe that shopping from home or your office should be much easier than having to go from shop to shop by foot.
How your order will be delivered:
Small items:Smaller items such as Adhesives, Tools and Sealants etc will be sent to you as soon as they can be dispatched. In some instances products might be sent direct from the supplier in order to speed this process up. Should you miss delivery for any reason, the courier company will leave you a calling card to say they have attempted delivery. From this card you will be able to either organise another delivery or collect from the depot.
Sample tiles will be sent to you as soon as they can be despatched. Should you miss delivery for any reason, the courier company will leave you a calling card to say they have attempted delivery. From this card you will be able to either organise another delivery or collect from the depot.
Because of their fragile nature, Tiles will be sent to you on a pallet. Once your order is ready to be dispatched, we will aim to arrange collection by our courier within 48 hours. large pallets will be sent out on a 3 working day delivery. Some Items may be sent directly to you from the supplier or manufacturer due to their size or handling requirements.
Whichever way your products are delivered, please take time to ensure that you check the contents of the delivery before signing for them. In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods and you sign for them, it can be harder for us to resolve such cases than when not signed for.
Once you have received your order please thoroughly inspect it. If you find any items are damaged or missing then please contact us within 5 working days.
Standard weekday deliveries are made Monday - Friday and between the hours of 09.00 & 17.00.
If you are ordering multiple products we will despatch them in one delivery to you unless otherwise agreed.
Ceramictilewarehouse.co.uk delivers to anywhere in mainland UK, if you are from outside the UK we can arrange to deliver to a third-party based in the UK or to ship directly to you at an extra charge.
It is required that somebody be at the delivery address to sign receipt for the goods.
If items are returned to us because delivery has been attempted multiple times and no one was present to sign for an order, there may be a charge applied to your order.
Please ensure that there will be someone to bring the items into the delivery address and in the case of heavy items, to help the driver unload if necessary.
Palletised deliveries will be delivered to your home but because of their size not into your home. The delivery driver should have a tail-lift in order to help place your pallet in a suitable location.